Saturday, February 3, 2007

Iris Vainitine for Dobby

I dont have photo shop so this will have to do I worte this for Dobby
My dobby is the best kitten in the whole world not only is he kotie he a great little brother and he sweet and a mouise caser and sigh just dobby ... so this is for you My little tabby

It a song to the toone of Can you feel The love tonight since I only aloud to watch rated G moves

There's a calm surrender to the rush of day
When the heat of a game of mousie can't be turned away
An enchanted moment, and it seen through my Dobby's eyes
It's enough for me just to be with my Dobby

And can you feel the love tonight
How it how we pouce
t's enough to make me to ...
Believe the dobby is very best

There's a time for everyone if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
There's a rhyme and reason for Dobby to live with Merilin
When the heart of this cutie tabby
Makes my heart go pitter patter

And can you feel the love tonight
It is where we play
It's enough for this cutite Dobby to come and play
Can you feel the love tonight
It's enough to make Believe that makes me
To belive that Dobby the very best

It's enough to make me Believe that Dobbie very best


Iris blog and the My vainitine Dobby the cutest Tabby kitten in the world Blog

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh Iris, that is very sweet!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Awwwww, we sang the whole song in yer valuntine verse!! Amazinglie rooomantic!

Mattingly said...

Oh that is so sweet! I wish I could put words to songs that well. We sang it out loud at our house too. Dobby is a very lucky kitty!!

momsbusy said...

iris yus is fery tal-un-ted songs riter. dobby is sures to say yes.
*yuki & kimiko*

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wonderful!!!!!!