Monday, February 5, 2007

Sanjee's Valentine to Miles

I didn't gots time to make yoo a furry fancy speshul Valentine like I wanned to Miles, cuz my Mommy is sicky and she's gotta take sum days off to get her medicines rite. I'd sad cuz I mite not get to type at yoo at the Valentine's party efun. But I luvs yoo and I'll come telerport ofur and snuggle wif yoo. Yoo's the bestest boyfriendcat efur for understandin and bein so nice bout it. You's reely a king Miles, on toppa bein Faro of the Foo-ton. You's always my king. Happy Valentime's Day King Miles!
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
your girlfriendcat Sanjee

Sanjee's Blog
Miles' Blog

5 comments:

Myst and Blackie said...

Oh, Sanjee... we think Miles will love it. We think that your valentine was very sweet.

LZ said...

Sanjee, it is so heartfelt and sweet, I think its spectacular!

Latte

The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh Sanjee, it's the nicest fing anyone has efurr done for me!!

Mattingly said...

Sanjee your valentine has everything a valentine needs!!! A real true expression of love. Perfect!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Even though you didn't have alot of time, it is still a very sweet Valentine!