Monday, February 5, 2007

Sanjee's Valentine to Miles

I didn't gots time to make yoo a furry fancy speshul Valentine like I wanned to Miles, cuz my Mommy is sicky and she's gotta take sum days off to get her medicines rite. I'd sad cuz I mite not get to type at yoo at the Valentine's party efun. But I luvs yoo and I'll come telerport ofur and snuggle wif yoo. Yoo's the bestest boyfriendcat efur for understandin and bein so nice bout it. You's reely a king Miles, on toppa bein Faro of the Foo-ton. You's always my king. Happy Valentime's Day King Miles!
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
your girlfriendcat Sanjee

Sanjee's Blog
Miles' Blog

5 comments:

Mia and Ghost said...

Oh, Sanjee... we think Miles will love it. We think that your valentine was very sweet.

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

Sanjee, it is so heartfelt and sweet, I think its spectacular!

Latte

The Meezers said...

Oh Sanjee, it's the nicest fing anyone has efurr done for me!!

Mattingly said...

Sanjee your valentine has everything a valentine needs!!! A real true expression of love. Perfect!

Junior said...

Even though you didn't have alot of time, it is still a very sweet Valentine!