Monday, February 5, 2007

Kimo's Valentine to Tara, Princess Meezer

I did lot of research before I made this. Tara's favorite color is purple, and it is the color of royalty, so I put in some purple flowers and purple background. Then I chose yellow roses 'cause they signify joy, gladness, friendship, and promise of a new beginnings (gurls luv roses for Valentine's Day). I found a tiara to put on her 'cause she's a princess, and a necklace to match (princesses luv jewels). The jewelry is blue to match her purdy blue eyes. So here it is -

Tara's Bloggie
Kimo's Bloggie

7 comments:

LZ said...

Wow Kimo, that is spectacular! Tara is going to love it. She does look like a perfect princess there!

Latte

Mattingly said...

This might be the best valentine yet! Lots of research to make this special... and it shows. I'm sure you'll make Tara feel like more than a princes... maybe even a queen!

Tara said...

Oh Kimo, this is so great! I love it! I'm totally blown away and overwhelmed! You hit it perfectly! You make be feel very special indeed! Tara

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great job Kimo! Your research paid off!

Lux said...

Wow, you even did *research - great Valentine!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very beautiful Valentine! Great job Kimo. :)

The M's said...

Love it.