Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Lilly Lu vatintine to Jetter Hairs

I asked my freind Jetter Hairs to be my vaitine He a great freind and he and i have alot in common also If this happend to such a handsom cat I be upset so Jetter this is for You This is a song I worte I call It Lean On Me Jetter
it is to the toon lean On me feel free to sing along


Sometimes in our lives we all need to be on da roof
We both like going high
But if we are wise
We know that always food inside



Lean on me Jetter, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friendI'll help you on da roofn
For it won't be long
'Til I'm going to need Somebody help me with toona juice


Please help me climb trees
I have things show you to
For no one can fill those of your needs
That I going climb trees wiff you


Lean on me Jetter, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friendI'll help you on da roof
For it won't be long'
Til I'm going to need Somebody help me with toona juice


If there tree you need to climb
That need help getting upI'm right here to help along
I'll climb it with youIf you just call me


So just call on me Jetter, when you need a paw
I need somebody to lean on
I just might have some jokes that needs a good lauffing

I need somebody to lean on

l
lilly lu blog and the very furry and taleted Jetter Hairis blog

4 comments:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer LL,
i'm weepin.
dat iz a byootiful noo rendishun uv a old song.
thank u fer bein mi valentine.
u can alwayz lean on me!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Awwwwwwww, that is so sweet!

Lux said...

How very beautiful!

Hot(M)BC said...

What a grate Valentime's song :) :)